Discover how to activate the Telmex 5ghz network and improve your browsing experience instantly. In this post we offer you a detailed tutorial to do it easily.
How to Activate 5ghz Telmex Network?
With the advent of new WiFi technologies, it is becoming increasingly necessary to update the Internet connection. What do you need to activate the Telmex 5GHz network? Here we explain all the steps and details that you have to take into account.
Activate Telmex 5ghz Network:
To activate Telmex’s 5ghz Network, the first thing you have to do is have a compatible modem. This means that the modem must be capable of transmitting and receiving 5 GHz connections. If your modem is currently 2.4 GHz, you will need to purchase a new one. You can check if yours is 5GHz compatible by looking at the manual or by calling your Telmex provider. Then follow these steps:
- Step 1: Connect the modem to your computer with an ethernet cable.
- Step 2: Open a window of your internet browser and go to the IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Step 3: Enter your username and password to access the administration panel.
- Step 4: Select the Wi-Fi or Advanced Settings option depending on your modem.
- Step 5: In the WiFi settings, select the Activate 5GHz Network option to activate the 5GHz signal.
- Step 6: When you activate the 5GHz signal, enter a name for your network and a password so that other devices can connect to the WiFi network.
- Step 7: Save the changes so that the 5GHz connection is activated.
What do you need?
To activate a 5GHz Telmex network for enhanced Wi-Fi performance and reliability, follow these steps:
There are certain conditions that you must meet in order to activate the 5ghz Telmex network and enjoy browsing, these are:
- Have contracted the Infinitum service from Telmex.
- Have a Telmex dual-band access point.
How to activate the Telmex 5ghz network on the router?
Activate the Telmex 5ghz network on your router using the following steps:
- Open the browser and enter the following in the address bar: http://192.168.1.254/ . This generic address will take you to the modem’s navigation interface.
- Log in with your username and password. a) The user is normally TELMEX . b) The password usually corresponds to the WPA key of the modem and is reflected on the device label.
- Select “Network or WAN DHCP”.
- Click “5GHz Wireless” to enable it and save the changes.
- Momentarily disconnect the Wi-Fi and connect it again, you will see the 5G network appear.
What to do if the default Telmex IP address does not work?
If the default Telmex IP address does not work, you will have to perform the following procedure depending on the device you have:
Android cell phones
- Go to “Settings” and then “Network and Internet”.
- Select “Wifi” , click on your network name and then “Advanced”.
- On the screen you will see the details of the network and you can take the “IP Address” you need from there.
Samsung cell phones
- Access “Settings”.
- Click “Connections ,” followed by “Wifi,” and tap the name of your network.
- On the screen you will see all the network data, including the IP address you need.
Xiaomi cell phone
- Enter “Settings”.
- Select “Wifi” and press the name of your network.
- Press “IP Address” and write it down.
Huawei cell phone
- Enter “Settings” from the device menu.
- Select “Systems,” followed by “About Phone,” and finally “Status.”
- You will see the IP address you need on the screen.
You May Also Like:
|How to make a collage of photos on computer?
|How To Delete Account On Twitter?
|What is Digital Media?
|Abofahdsh DPi Apk
|Techslearn Apk Download